Tirumala Tirupati Divya Darshanam:
This is the darshan for pedestrians to kaliyuga vaikuntam through Alipiri or Srivari Mettlu. A free luggage counter has been arranged at Alipiri(The Foot Hill of Tirumala) where pilgrims can deposit their belongings and collect them after reaching Tirumala.
- The most commonly used way to reach the main Temple is through Alipiri which is almost 7kms long, approximately 3700 steps. This is a 24×7 route and tickets for Divya Darshan are issued at Galigopuram.
- The shortest and other way to reach Tirumala is by using Srivari Mettlu. This is located near Srinivasa Magapuram at a distance of 12kms from Tirupathi and this way is opened from 6.00 Am to 6.00 PM and the distance to the Main Temple is only 4kms, approximately 2000 steps and tickets are issued near 1000th step.
- Divya Darshanam for the pilgrims who walkthough Alipiri and Srivari Mettu footpath routes to reach Tirumala.
- Divya Darshanam tickets are issued at free of charge.
- Free meals available at Matrusri Tarigonda Vengamamba Annaprasada Bhavan or at PAC